I am licensed with the California Board of Behavioral Sciences as a Marriage and Family Therapist (MFC 43564).
I have been a working therapist since 2003 and am currently a school counselor for children in grades K-8. I have experience with adults, couples, children and adolescents, families, and groups. I received my graduate degree from San Francisco State University in Clinical Psychology.
My clinical experience consists of seeing students as well as members of the community at San Francisco State University’s Psychology Clinic, working as a therapist at the San Francisco Counseling Center, and working as a school counselor at a private school in San Francisco.
I strive to stay current in my field and take continuing education classes and seminars on a regular basis.
My involvement with the community consists of the following:
– Community Support Therapist with Golden Gate Mother’s Group
– Provider with California Pacific Medical Center’s Perinatal Provider Network
– Member of Postpartum Support International
– Member of California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
– Verified Therapist with Psychology Today