There are really difficult periods in life for all of us. There may be times when you may feel lost, confused, depressed, overwhelmed, or stuck. You aren’t able to sleep, can’t relax, and don’t enjoy life the way you once had. You may be aware that you are doing the same thing over and over but don’t know how to change. Patterns can make people feel stuck. You may feel you have tried everything and just don’t know what else to do.
Therapy can help.
My commitment as a therapist is to help you reach a greater understanding and compassion for yourself, to find new ways of coping with stress, and to develop different ways of interacting with others.
Please review my website to gain a better understanding of how I work and to see if I may be a good match for you. To schedule an initial consultation, please call 415-710-8943 and leave a message on my confidential voice mail.
- You may need to talk with someone who doesn’t judge, who truly listens, who provides a safe space, and who values you for who you are
- You may worry that you have exhausted existing support systems or would rather keep your concerns private
- You may be new to the area and don’t have a support network yet
- You may not be connected to people who are supportive in the way you need them to be
- Endured a difficult or traumatic experience
- Want to gain insight into their lives
- Have just experienced a change (a move,the birth of a baby,graduation from college)
- Stuck in patterns (falling for the wrong type of person,consistently finding yourself in unfulfilling jobs,unable to make decisions)
- Need support
- Are looking for life balance
- Have feelings, thoughts, or behaviors that negatively impact daily living